We ship Australia-wide only, via the courier that suits your need.
'Pick-up from Brunswick Studio'
Pick-up: Between 11-4pm every Sunday from our Brunswick studio. We will contact you within 2-3 days via email or Instagram DM to organise when.
For Local & Interstate: $10 (Includes Handling)
Local to Melbourne: Standard shipping takes 2-3 days.
Regional & Interstate: Standard Shipping takes 2-7 days.
All orders will be processing within 2-3 business days, and you will be sent a tracking notification via email once shipped.
Your items will be wrapped with Greenwrap, and popped in a cardboard box with paper padding.
If your item arrives broken, immediately take a clear photo of the parcel label, packaging and damaged items, and send to email@example.com so we can lodge an investigation with our courier. We will offer a replacement or refund of said items based on outcome of investigation.
Be aware that due to the handmade nature of ceramics, after high-firing each piece will have its own unique pattern, glazing, shaping and varied sizing. The product photos show you the example aesthetic. Pieces may be slightly warped and or have small imperfections, we price all our pieces according to this.
We offer three payment options:
Cash: Payment option for pick-up orders only.
Bank transfer: Preferred payment option for any order. Your order will be processed when payment has cleared our account.
Credit Card: Accept Visa and Mastercard for any order.
Some guidelines of care:
- Hand washing is recommended
- Our ceramics are food, dishwasher, and microwave safe, but please don’t expose your new ceramic buddy to thermal shock* (drastic changes in temperature hot to cold). *Thermal shock can be as simple as running your cold piece under hot water for washing
- Although the material is very strong, try not to drop your new ceramic buddy; this can cause fractures, chips to the glazing or breakage. If this occurs immediately discard the piece, storing hot foods and liquids in these can be dangerous.
Special care tip! If you wish to freshen up your ceramic buddy after a year or two follow these instructions:
- For spot cleaning; mix 1 tablespoon of baking soda with water and vinegar into a paste and use with a sponge to clean the area, then wash as normal.
- For full freshen; mix 1 cup of warm water, with 1 tablespoon of baking soda and vinegar and submerge your piece in it for a few hours, then wash as normal.